This privacy statement is regulated by Attila Pinke (blockchainbloom). Changes to this prospectus will take effect upon publication on blockchainbloom.com. I reserve the right to amend this Prospectus at any time by unilateral decision. Thus, as a Data Controller, I am entitled (but not obliged) to inform the data subjects about the change by sending a system message in the event of a change in this prospectus. If you are involved, you have the right to exercise your data management rights as described in this prospectus and in the legislation in force at any time.
I respect the privacy of those who visit our website visitors / services, and therefore only collect and manage information that is essential to the purposes set forth in this prospectus. The use of my site and the use of our services is completely voluntary, so the processing of personal data that may be necessary for this is also sent to me voluntarily, which I handle on the basis of consent, performance of contract, fulfillment of legal obligation or legitimate interest. The purpose of this information is to give you a clear understanding of all my data processing activities and to make clear to you the purpose of each of my data processing and the means, legal basis and, last but not least, your rights in this regard.
In formulating the provisions of the Prospectus, I have taken into account in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), Annex CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Act “Infotv.”, Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (“Ptk.”), Act CVIII of 2001 Act XLVIII of 2008 on Certain Issues of Electronic Commerce Services and Services Related to the Information Society ("Eker. Act"), as well as on the Basic Conditions and Certain Restrictions of Economic Advertising Activities. provisions of the Act (“Grtv.”).
When compiling the prospectus, I also took into account the recommendation of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority on the data protection requirements of prior information.
Who am I?
Attila Pinke as an individual and owner of Blockchainbloom. address: 1037 Budapest Bécsi út 322, tax number: 69318692-1-41), as Data Controllers, are available in connection with the following data protection rights in the following ways:
• By post: Headquarters: 1037 Budapest Bécsi út 322
• By phone: +36 70 280 9318
• By email: [email protected].
• Website: blockchainbloom.com
What is described in this privacy statement covers newsletters, edm sending, purchasing a product or service (online or offline), and related data management on my website:
I will respond to your request without delay, but no later than within 1 month, unless the legal conditions allow for a 2-month extension of the response.
What do I do?
I create news and teach on the topic of blockchain and cryptocurrency: I help my clients to be even more effective in this field through online and classroom training, manuals and consulting, and strategic advice. You can find detailed information about me on my blockchainbloom.com website.
What do I collect and why?
1.Subscribe to newsletter
Occasionally (1-5 per month) I send a newsletter to those who are interested in the day-to-day changing trends and opportunities of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. In my newsletters, I report on current events, we will send you my current news about what opportunities you have to further train yourself. Thus, I give news primarily about my own professional materials, publications, online and classroom (offline) trainings, educational opportunities, consultations, news and news of our contracted partners on similar topics.
When you subscribe to a newsletter, we collect your name and email address, the date of your subscription, and your IP address. The legal basis for data collection is your consent. Providing this information is completely voluntary, if you do not agree, I cannot send you my newsletter to get up-to-date information.
You can unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time with the push of a button in any of my letters, at the link at the bottom of the letter, I will delete your details and I will not send you any further newsletters. I will handle your data as long as you do not unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can also request the deletion of your personal data by post at 3237, Bécsi út 322 Budapest, or by e-mail at [email protected]
2. Contact page
You can email me questions about my services and request a quote from me. Please do not provide us with any personal information that is not required during the bidding phase. Should this be necessary, I will keep your information confidential. As I am interested in selling my services, I will interpret your information as sharing it with me in preparation for a possible future contract. Providing your information is voluntary, if I don't get enough information to respond, I may not be able to fulfill your request, or I may not be able to make an offer. I look forward to your satisfaction and welcome you to my soon-to-be-signed clients / customers. I will keep your data until the expiry date of the civil claim, which is 5 years according to the current legislation.
3. Order a book / Order training / Order online training
When ordering Book / Training / Online training, I process your requested data for the purpose of concluding a contract and fulfilling an order. The legal basis for data management is contract performance.
I will keep your data until the expiry date of the civil claim, this is 5 years according to the current legislation, except for your personal data on invoices, for a business year closed in accordance with these mandatory legal regulations + 8 years.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that after the completion of the contract, I will only use your name and e-mail address for the purpose of sending edm in order to be informed about my next publications, trainings and educational materials.
Your data managed in this way: name, e-mail address
In this case, the processing is in the legitimate interest, as according to the GDPR, the processing of personal data for direct commercial purposes can also be considered a legitimate interest, for example where there is a relevant and appropriate relationship between the data subject and the controller. It is the legitimate business interest of Attila Pinke to reach out again to his readers and customers, who have already expressed their interest in his work with a specific purchase, and to find him again with his new offers and publications. Also assuming that this is also in the interest of stakeholders, as they have already made it clear in their previous purchases that they want to improve on Attila Pinke’s topics and need up-to-date information. As a result of the balance of interests, it was concluded that the interests of the parties concerned are not disproportionately harmed, the e-mails received in this way do not fall under the weight of unsolicited letters and the right to protest is maximally guaranteed. You can send your protest against the data management to me by post at 1037 Budapest, Bécsi út 322 or by e-mail to [email protected], and you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time at the bottom of any newsletter, edm. by clicking on the link provided for this purpose. Even in the event of a protest or unsubscription, I will delete your personal information immediately.
4. Customer relations and other data management
If you have any questions or problems while using my services, you can contact me in the ways provided on the website (telephone, e-mail, social networking sites, etc.). I will delete the received e-mails, messages, data provided by telephone together with your name and e-mail address, as well as other personal data provided voluntarily, no later than two years after the communication.
In the course of my service, data processing not listed in this prospectus may occur. In such a case, when recording the data, I will provide information in writing - orally orally - on how, for what purpose, on what basis I will process your data during the current data collection, how long I will keep it and what your rights are in relation to data processing.
At the exceptional request of an authority or in the case of requesting other bodies based on the authorization of legislation, I am obliged to provide information, communicate and transfer data, or make documents available.
In these cases, I will only provide personal data to the requester, provided that it has indicated the exact purpose and scope of the data, to the extent and to the extent strictly necessary for the purpose of the request.
5. Social sites
I keep in touch with you on social sites like Facebook / Twitter / Youtube / Instagram etc. You can see your name registered on social networking sites or your public profile picture if you have registered for these social networking sites and allow the social networking site operator during your settings. Data management is carried out on social networking sites, so the duration and method of data management, as well as the possibilities of deleting and modifying data are regulated by the given social networking site.
Who gets your data?
Your personal data may be processed by my employees as well as by the data processors who have entered into a written data processing contract with us.
Your data may only be processed by my staff, data processors and their direct staff to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing and for the period provided for in the legal basis.
The data processors do not make an independent decision, they are only entitled to act in accordance with the contract concluded with me and the instructions received. I control the work of my data processors, my data processor is only entitled to use an additional data processor with our consent.
Data processors used by Attila Pinke as Data Controller:
• Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) statistical services
• Facebook Inc. (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin Ireland) - statistical services, ad serving
• Teachable Inc. (470 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016, USA)
• Mailchimp - The Rocket Science Group, LLC (675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30308 USA)
• Imréné Agárdi (1116 Budapest, Olajbogyó utca 6 5/6) - accounting
Data transfer declaration
With this information, you acknowledge that if you choose to pay by credit card, the following personal data stored by the Attila Pinke (1037. Bp. Bécsi út 322) data controller in the blockchainbloom.com user database will be transferred to Teachable Inc. (470 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016, USA) as a data processor.
The range of data transmitted by Attila Pinke is as follows:
• e-mail address
• transaction details
The nature and purpose of the data processing activity performed by the data processor can be viewed in the Data Management Information at the following link: https://teachable.com/terms-of-use
Security of data management
Protect your data, in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and accidental destruction and damage. Together with the server operators, I take technical, organizational and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data, which provides a level of protection commensurate with the risks associated with data management.
1. What rights do you have?
As a Data Subject, you may request information about the handling of your personal data, as well as request the correction or deletion of your personal data, with the exception of data processing required by law, e.g. at the link in the footer of the newsletters or at any of our contact details.
Upon your request, we will provide information about the data I process, the purpose of the data processing, the legal basis, its duration, the name, address (registered office) of the data processor and its activities related to data processing, as well as who receives or received the data.
I am obliged to provide the information in writing, in a comprehensible form, free of charge as soon as possible after the submission of the application, but no later than within 1 month. I am also obliged to correct personal information that does not correspond to reality. I will delete personal data if its processing is unlawful, requested by the data subject, incomplete or incorrect - and this condition cannot be legally corrected - provided that deletion is not precluded by law, if the purpose of data processing has ceased, the statutory data retention period has expired, or ordered by a court or data protection supervisor.
I will notify the data subject of the rectification and erasure, as well as all those to whom I have previously transmitted the data for data management purposes. I will withhold notification if this does not harm the legitimate interests of the data subject in view of the purpose of the processing.
The data subject may object to the processing of his or her personal data if the processing (transfer) of personal data is necessary only for the exercise of the data controller's right or legitimate interest, unless the processing is ordered by law, use or transfer of personal data for public opinion or scientific research. , the exercise of the right to protest is otherwise permitted by law.
As Data Controller - with the simultaneous suspension of data processing - I am obliged to examine the protest as soon as possible, but not later than within 15 days from the submission of the application, and to inform the applicant in writing of the result. If the protest is justified, I will terminate the data processing, including further data collection and data transfer, and I will notify all those to whom we have previously transferred the personal data affected by the protest and who are obliged to take measures to enforce the right to protest. .
2. Possibility to complain
If you find that I have violated any of your rights, please contact me at bcb @ blockchainbloom or by post at 1037 Budapest, Bécsi út 322. I will do my best to investigate the case and to compensate you for the inconvenience.
If your rights are violated (you have jurisdiction over the defendant's domicile or residence), you can also go to court. The court is acting out of turn in the case. Personal data protection lawsuits are free of charge.
You can also exercise your right to complain to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
• 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet avenue 22 / C.
• Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Mailbox: 5.
• Phone: +36 -1-391-1400
• Fax: + 36-1-391-1410
• E-mail: [email protected]
Here's some more technical information about handling cookies so you know what to set if you want to disable them:
Management of technical data and cookies
Attila Pinke's (as Data Controller) system automatically records the IP address of the user's computer, the start time of the visit and, in some cases, the type of browser and operating system, depending on the computer's settings. The data thus recorded may not be combined with other personal data. The processing of the data is for statistical purposes only. Cookies allow the website to recognize previous visitors. Cookies help to optimize the website, to design the services of the website according to the habits of the users. Cookies are also suitable for
• to remember the settings so that the user does not have to save them again when entering a new page,
• remember previously entered data and do not need to re-type it,
• analyze the use of the website in order to ensure that, as a result of the improvements made using the information thus obtained, it functions as much as possible in accordance with the user's expectations, the user can easily find the information sought, and
• Monitor the effectiveness of our ads.
If we display various content on the website with the help of external web services, it may result in the storage of some cookies that are not controlled by Attila Pinke, as the Data Controller, so it has no influence on what data these websites or external domains collect. These cookies are described in the regulations for the given service.
Use Google Ads Conversion Tracking
1. We use an online advertising program called "Google Ads" as your Data Manager and use Google's conversion tracking service as part of it. Google Conversion Tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google").
2. When a User accesses a website via a Google ad, a cookie is used to track conversions. These cookies have limited validity.
3. When the User browses certain pages of the website and the cookie has not yet expired, both Google and the Data Controller can see that the User has clicked on the advertisement.
4. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie, so they cannot be tracked through Ads customers' websites.
5. The information obtained through conversion tracking cookies is used to generate conversion statistics for Ads conversion tracking customers. This is how customers find out the number of users who clicked on your ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag.
6. If you do not wish to participate in conversion tracking, you can opt out by disabling cookies in your browser. You will then not be included in your conversion tracking statistics.
7. Further information and the Google Privacy Statement can be found at: google.de/policies/privacy/
Apply Google Analytics
1. Our pages use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website.
2. The information generated by the cookies associated with the website you use is usually stored and stored on one of Google's servers in the USA. By activating IP anonymization on the Website, Google will shorten the User's IP address within the Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
3. The full IP address will be transmitted to and truncated to Google's server in the United States only in exceptional cases. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
5. We also use Google Analytics to analyze our website traffic for system development purposes. In this case, we do not collect personal information. We share such information with other Google services for development purposes.
6. Google Analytics will also be used for marketing purposes after your consent.
Use Facebook ads
1. I use the Facebook advertising system as a Data Manager, and I also use the Facebook pixel solution within its framework. Facebook ads are a service of Facebook Inc. (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin Ireland).
2. When a User visits my website, a cookie is placed on their computer after consent. These cookies have limited validity.
3. When the User browses certain pages of the website and the cookie has not yet expired, both Facebook and the Data Controller can see which User has visited the website and what pages have been viewed.
4. Each visitor receives a different Facebook cookie
5. The information I obtained using Facebook cookies serves the purpose of enabling me to display ads more accurately to our website visitors and to provide conversion information.
6. If you do not wish to participate in conversion tracking, you can opt out by disabling cookies in your browser. You will then not be included in your visit or conversion tracking statistics.
7. With the help of the cookie installed by Facebook Pixel, I also collect events such as page visits, cart page views or purchases after the express consent of visitors to our website.
8. If a website visitor withdraws their consent to the operation of Facebook pixels, the related cookies will be deleted from your browser after reloading the page.
9. You can change your own advertising settings within Facebook via this link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
10. Facebook privacy information can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy
As a Data Controller, I comply with the legal regulations, we handle personal data only on the legal basis specified by law, we adhere to the principles of personal data processing. Together with the definition of a few concepts, I have collected these legal bases and principles for you at the end of our data management information so that you can find out about them here as well.
1. "personal data" shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); identify a natural person who, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, number, location, online identifier or one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person identifiable;
2. "processing" means any operation or set of operations on personal data or files, whether automated or non-automated, such as collection, recording, systematisation, sorting, storage, transformation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, communication, transmission or dissemination; by other means of access, coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
3. "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for the designation of the controller may also be determined by Union or Member State law;
4. "processor" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
5. "recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom personal data are communicated, whether a third party or not. Public authorities that may have access to personal data in the framework of an individual investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by those public authorities must comply with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
6. "third party" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or the persons who, under the direct control of the controller or the processor, authorized to deal with;
7. "data subject's consent" means the voluntary, specific and duly informed and unambiguous expression of the data subject's intention, by means of a statement or unequivocal statement of consent, to consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
8. "data protection incident" means a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data which have been transmitted, stored or otherwise handled.
Principles for the processing of personal data
1. be processed lawfully and fairly and in a manner that is transparent to the data subject ("legality, due process and transparency");
2. be collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not be treated in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for data purposes for archiving in the public interest, for scientific and historical research purposes or for statistical purposes ("purpose limitation") shall not be considered incompatible with the original purpose;
3. they must be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of the processing ("data saving");
4. be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate for the purposes of the processing are erased or rectified without delay ("accuracy");
5. it must be stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for a longer period only if the processing of personal data is for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific and historical research or statistics, the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in this Regulation to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects; (‘limited storage capacity’);
6. be processed in such a way as to ensure the adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data ("integrity and confidentiality"), using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The controller is responsible for compliance with the above and must be able to demonstrate such compliance ("accountability").
Legal basis for data management
The processing of personal data is lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following is met:
1. the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract;
3. the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to the controller;
4. the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
5. the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority conferred on the controller;
6. the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, unless those interests take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular when the child concerned.
Budapest, June 1, 2020